Domestic Violence Program Shelter
Our Domestic Violence Program offers a variety of services:
- A positive, caring environment in which begin a new life without violence.
- Individual and group support for both children and adults.
- Women's support group for both residents and nonresidents.
- Assistance for women with disabilities.
- Children's support and advocacy.
- Residency in a safe environment for women and children experiencing domestic violence.
Outreach Advocates provide presentations in order to educate the community about the effects of domestic violence in an effort to identify and prevent violence. The Domestic Violence Program serves Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, and Webster Parishes. Two safe shelters for women and children of Domestic Violence are located in Caddo (PCI Domestic Violence Shelter) and Sabine Parishes (Taylor House Shelter).
Sabine DV Hotline: 318.256.3408
Statewide DV Hotline: 1.888.411.1333