Project Celebration, Inc. - Serving Louisiana Region 8

Project Celebration, Inc. (PCI) is committed to helping individuals and families enhance their ability to live successfully in the community. Through education, advocacy and collaboration of all available resources, clients will develop the highest capacity for safety, self-reliance, and personal well-being.

Project Celebration offers many community programs such as:

  • Child Advocacy Center
  • Family Resource Center
  • Domestic Violence Program/Shelter
  • Sexual Assault Center

Sexual Assault Awareness Month T-Shirts

We are now placing orders for our Sexual Assault Awareness Month T-Shirts. You may order your shirt(s) via PayPal through the cart below. Each shirt cost $15 and range from adult sizes small to 4X (no youth sizes at this time). Orders will be taken until March 23, 2018.

*PCI will not ship t-shirts. You will receive an email to the email address you have your PayPal account set up with. Staff will schedule a pick up or drop off date/time via email so be sure to check your email periodically.

SAAM T-Shirts 2018
Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2018 T-Shirt
Price: $15.00
Adult Sizes :

Caddo Parish Domestic Violence Shelter 

PCI is in the process of converting a building located in Caddo Parish into a Domestic Violence Shelter. While 75% of the project is funded through grants, we are asking our amazing communities to help raise funds for the remaining 25%. We have set up a Go Fund Me account for all those interested in helping to join us in raising $75,000 to complete this much needed shelter. It will house between 20-30 women and children fleeing Domestic Violence once completed. The shelter will be staffed 24/7 by trained advocates to ensure all survivors in the shelter are provided with the best services we have to offer. No amount is to small to make a difference so please consider supporting our cause if you feel compelled to do so.

The funds will be used for construction and purchase of furniture, playground equipment and a security fence. Any donation to our organization is tax deductible as we are a 501(c)3 Nonprofit. 

Please us the following link to be taken directly to our Go Fund Me account. 

Main Location:
580 W Main Street
Many, Louisiana  71449

Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4 pm
Sat - Sun: closed

Phone: (318) 256-6242
Toll Free: (877) 907-6241
Fax: (318) 256-2064

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint